Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Waking up

So lately I havn't been feeling myself. I feel like I have woken up and realized I am just not who I want to be. I have so many thoughts and idea's about who I am and what I want to do that I could easily talk myself into doing almost anything with my life. But then when it comes down to what I would need to do to get there, I back away and re-evalute if it's really what I want or where I should be. I mean Im 25 years old now. All my other friends know there place and they are there, why am I not? I'm a good mom I know this but I feel I could be better. I invision myself being better than what I am and find myself disappointed in myself when I don't live up to that expectation for the day. I have a healthy, beautiful, energetic, funny four year old and I just really want to be great for her. I also want to be a great wife. I know I am very supporting and I love him with all my heart. Sometimes I just don't see my value in myself, I feel I could do more than what I do. I guess I need to set some goals about how I can achieve my expectations. Maybe I'll have some for my next post.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I couldn't resist commenting!! Not all your other friends know their place in life and who they want to be. Most of them or "us" just look like we've got it together. I thought I had myself figured out and guess what? I've found out I really don't! Here's what I think. We'll never have it figured out. As time goes by and you grow older and experience more of life you're going to change. I think maybe the only time someone has that "Aha!" moment and thinks they've got themselves figured out is right before they die and that's hopefully.

    You need to place a lot of value in yourself! Don't base your value on your achievements as far as college and a career!! Base it on your morals, your ethics, what you believe in. Look at your perfect daughter and your wonderful (pain-in-the-butt :)) husband and say "hey, look at what I've built!" Not many people have built the foundation of love in life that you have. The Jaime I know has many beliefs and values and stands strong in them. The Jaime I know is a better friend than anyone could ask for. Place your value in that.

    I feel like I just professed my love for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete