Monday, January 17, 2011

Inspiration, Inspiration, Inspiration!!!

There is only one magazine that I subscribe to and it is the Oprah magazine and the reason for it is... that there is REAL reading material in there that is thought provoking. It is not like Cosmo with the same information about how to WoW your man in the sack! Every time I read it I feel inspired. I love feeling inspired and I could almost become addicted to that feeling. Documentaries also can create this same effect for me, and leave me feeling inspired and ready to go do something to put my mark in my little world. I've decided I'm going to make a vision board with all the things that inspire me and goals I want to achieve and place it in our room for me to see everyday. I feel I need this extra motivation lately to keep me on track. I have put in my first application for a job in about 3 years and it was a bit nerve racking. I feel so out of the loop! But it will be really nice to feel like I am contributing in more than one way again and relieve a little stress from the hubby. So all in all I feel I am moving in the right direction especially if I continue to receive my monthly Oprah magazine at least I will be inspired once a month!

Tomorrow is another treatment day and it is a day that he has Rituxan with his usual ABVD, it is always a long day. We get there about 8:30 am and sit around sometimes until about 12:00 pm when his med's finally make it up to him. And food at the VA is horrible!!! Lets just say Job Security. But all of the people who work on the 7th floor with oncology are great and ready to help in any way. So lunch is a bust there and luckily my sister in law usually comes and is willing to bring food with her, she's a saint! On days like tomorrow I will have to leave the VA and drive down and pick the little roo up from school and than back up to the VA to finish and we are usually home by the evening. Makes for a long day...He is half way done though and were ready to be done. He is so strong and amazing and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else who was more for me than him. He is truly my hero and would do anything for us and we would do the same. He is another thing that does inspire me too. I just hope that I can do the same for him, my daughter or anyone else.

Photography has really come to be my new hobby and I feel so happy and at peace when I am taking pictures. To some my pictures don't seem like much or maybe are not there style but I like them, I like the way the light hits in certain areas and I can not stop using the zoom on my camera! Even when I am not taking pictures I find myself seeing things that cause my mind to think about how I would photograph it and I am than wishing I had my camera on me! I may take a photography class just to learn a little more but I love it! So here are a few from this week. This may be a bit morbib as well but I like to go to the cemetary and take pictures there too, it's peaceful and it really can be pretty so the last two are from some that I took today there.


 Josh's baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment