Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The little things

Tonight I think this will be a short one. It's funny.. the little things we take for granted with our spouse or significant other, but this has happened twice now. I will look at a picture, like the one at the top of the blog, of the three of us and Josh with all his hair...and I just really miss his hair. I miss running my fingers through it and especially his beard. It had red hair in it and I loved to scratch it when he grew it out. I miss it sooo much, it's kinda a funny thing to miss. I can't wait till he is better and I know he can't either! I hate seeing him not feeling good and tired and know that there is not much I can do to make it better. I know he just wants to be normal and feel normal and I do too. It will come back soon, but I can't help but miss it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment