Thursday, January 6, 2011

Laundry Detergent and Household cleaners!!!

So yesterday I was all " Ho Hum I don't know what I want to do with my life, blah, blah, blah". I had myself a little meltdown and now Im better. I came to this revelation about feeling better by watching My Strange Addiction on TLC. On this show there are people who drink laundry detergent and eat household cleaners and I thought to myself "Hey! I don't have an addiction to laundry detergent, never even tasted it. Or household cleaners! Im feeling better about myself already!" But the main point is it could be worse and that I am where I should be, sure there are things to improve on. Isn't there always but at least I try. I try to be a better wife, mom, friend, daughter, photographer, oh and wistling ( I practice everyday and in 25 years it is still a work in progress!). Today is a good day and tomorrow will be too. Malie lately has been getting into the phase of lets come up with excuses to not fall asleep at night. The usual list is:

 I have to poop, my throat/neck hurts, my body hurts everywhere, Im hot. I see eyes on my ceiling.

This gets exhausting when Im trying to wind down, but it's funny too. One day she is going to be older and not even call out for me to come help her, so I should just relax and enjoy these times but Im tired!!

I've decided to take my new camera with me and just start taking pictures wherever I go. So yesterday I picked malie up from school and decided to do our own photo shoot around town and here are some pic's from our time out, thanks to the good weather.
 She said she could see the whole world from this little hill.



 Our playdo rainbow we made
We can take our ribbon down now, Lee is back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment