Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back to work I go!

On my last entry I wrote about applying for a job again for the first time in about 4 years and it was a little nerve racking! Well the interview went great and now I am a sub para educator for the head start and elementary. The day after my interview I was recruited to work already, and it was in Malie's classroom. She did great having me in there and it was really nice to be back to work again and making some money! Although I am a little more tired I noticed but it's worth it. Also when I came home from work today, my awesome husband had done the cleaning and the laundry for me!! Tomorrow should be a good day were gonna go to the Children's Museum and one of my best friends is getting induced to have her first baby!! I feel like my days just keep getting busier. Saturday is wedding dress shopping for my sister in law and maybe if baby dunaway is here we can go see him!

Things have definitely been going really good this past week and I feel it is because of deciding to really focus on what I want in my life and the kind of people I want in my life. I am lucky to say I have some really great people in my life and I want to keep building quality relationships with them. So this week has been good, except today my mom came home to find their puppy Cocoa missing and someone may have taken him. So let's hope that we find him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment