Thursday, March 3, 2011

Doing a happy dance!

Tomorrow is the final treatment and lets all hope it is the final one of his life!!!! The past week or so I was afraid and feeling a lot from all of this, but I am feeling better now and I am excited for tomorrow to be the last one. Things around here have been going pretty good, nothing to fully complain about. I am still focusing on spending time with people that are important to me so I went to lunch with two of my best friends, one with Erin and the super cute baby Beckett and than yesterday I went to lunch with Stephanie. And since I can't just go spend time with Ashley we have resorted to the usually phone/text conversation. I have been helping my sister in law with the table decorations for her wedding reception in July and working when I can. With the nice weather that has been showing it's face around here everyone once in a while we have been able to get some fresh air. I am ready for spring and to be able to put this camera to even more use soon. So below are some pictures from the past week. Hope you enjoy!!

Josh playing his guitar


 Table decoration for Brittney's wedding.


Malie's "tree's" she planted. lol.


" I believe that the very purpose of our life is to seek happiness. That is clear. Whether one believes in religion or not, whether one believes in this religion or that religion, we all are seeking something better in life. So, I think, the very motion of our life is towards happiness."

- The Dalai Lama from The Essence of Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment