Sunday, June 12, 2011

A day out with my love bug

I love having a day with my love bug just being out and about and yesterday we went to the Farmers Market. My dad was supposed to go with us but he ended up having to work :( So Malie and I went and got the oil changed in the car and than went downtown. I forgot that the Arts festival was going on so that was plus for us when we got there. We walked around for a bit and got a few things from the market and Malie got a spider painted on her face. She for some reason always wants things like that when it comes to face paint. I don't have a girly girl on my hands! Last weekend when we went to the farmers market I debated bringing my camera and decided not to and of course I get there and wish that I would have brought it. So this time I did and got a few pictures. I want to get some more the next time I go. After we spent a couple hours there we came home and Malie took a nap. Josh was at drill so when he got home we got ready and went to dinner with some family for his dads birthday. I love spending time with his family, but it makes me miss my own so much! Oh the other day I went down into our cellar to see if we got any water down there from the massive rain we got and there wasn't too much so that was good, but there was a massive spider. I couldn't kill myself too big! So yesterday josh went down there and took care of it after I took a couple pictures of it. When they are that big I just get scared. I'm a wuss. And on another note, but bestie is here now for a while for the summer with her two kiddos! I can't wait to spend some time with them. I miss them so much when they are in Texas. Hoping to see them in a couple days! Today I think is a movie day, it is Sunday and it's time to relax. I might do a little cleaning but well see! Have a good day!!!

Gentlemen singing in the Old Market
 Pretty Flowers!
 Sunset from the other night.
Malie's spider

My favorite one from the Arts festival.
Our giant spider that was in the cellar. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment